Senior Communications Strategist
Bennet Group Strategic Communications seeks a self-directed, strategic individual to fill a Senior Account Manager position. The Senior Account Manager should have at least three years communications, journalism, marketing or related experience, and must possess the ability to coordinate multiple activities, provide excellent client service, and effectively manage workflow under pressure of project deadlines. Pay is commensurate with experience level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the management of client accounts and provide strategic insight where needed.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with clients.
- Support strategic planning, setting goals for the account including deadlines and deliverables, and manage workflow to achieve client objectives.
- Lead tactical execution of communication strategy inclusive of owned, earned, paid and social media.
- Support business development, including research, developing proposals, attending new business meetings and presenting ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related field and a minimum of three years experience in a public relations or equivalent position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking abilities for the development and implementation of public relations plans.
- Client-relations experience to effectively participate in day-to-day account activities.
- Excellent writing skills, including news releases in AP style, fact sheets, media advisories, talking points, copy for newsletters, brochures and websites, etc.
- Experience working in a public relations agency, fast-paced corporate or consulting setting preferred.
- Able to manage and inspire a team and to make sound judgments on a daily basis, knowing when to seek senior counsel.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to client needs, as well as facilitate an efficient, timely workflow for the account team.
Bennet Group PR offers great perks: Work from home, company-provided laptop, iPad, iPhone, Internet service. Full medical/dental benefits at small cost to employee, 401K plan after one full-year of employment.
About the Firm
Bennet Group is an environment that requires hard work and drive, but rewards the same with advancement within the company. We provide public relations counsel and marketing support to many of Hawaii’s top businesses and organizations. To learn more about our company, visit: www.BennetGroup.com
Send resume and salary requirements to Joan Bennet at firstname.lastname@example.org.