Bennet Group Strategic Communications seeks a self-directed, detail-oriented individual to fill an account coordinator position. Must also possess the ability to coordinate multiple activities and effectively manage workflow under pressure of project deadlines. Pay is commensurate with experience level.
Required skills include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to client needs, as well as facilitate an efficient, timely workflow for the account team.
- Robust writing skills– including news releases in AP style, fact sheets, media advisories, talking points, copy for newsletter, brochures and websites, etc.
- Experience with social media management, including drafting and scheduling Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills to assist with account management and day-to-day account activities.
- Strategic and creative thinking abilities – for help with development and implementation of public relations plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related field.
Desired skills include:
- Client-relations experience to effectively assist with day-to-day account activities.
- Experience working in public relations position or equivalent, including willingness to learn media relations skills like pitching and on-site media support at client events.
Must already live in Honolulu for consideration, no relocation packages are offered.
Bennet Group PR offers great perks: Work from home, company-provided laptop, iPad, iPhone, Internet service. Full medical/dental benefits at small cost to employee, 401K plan after one full-year of employment.
Bennet Group is an environment that requires hard work and drive, but rewards the same with advancement within the company. We provide public relations counsel and marketing support to many of Hawaii’s top businesses and organizations. To learn more about our company, visit: www.BennetGroup.com
Send resume and salary requirements to Christine Matsuda at email@example.com.